Monday, June 1, 2015

June Challenge


Happy June!!!  


The winner of our May challenge and next guest designer is:


JOI!!!  
Please contact me riaann at optonline dot net

This was her super awesome journal spread:


********************************************************************************

NOW ONTO OUR CHALLENGE FOR JUNE:


I would like to introduce our June guest Riswana!






Here is a little something about Riswana:



"I'm Dr. Riswana Fathima. I live in India. A doctor by profession & passionate about art and photography. Art in some or other form has always been an integral part of my life for as long as i can remember. I love to try various mediums & techniques, experimentimg around.


Paper crafting is relatively new to me  & am so much into it for about six months now. I love to share my works & ideas with others and learn the same from others as well.
Am very glad to be here among so many talented crafters. Thank you so much mixed media mojo team for this wonderful opportunity. Cheers.

Create. Have fun."



Here is what our DT created for this challenge:










Linda

Lucyna

Siv

Tracy


I hope you will play along with us this month for your chance to be our next Guest Designer!!  Be sure to follow us to stay updated all month long!

Happy Creating!!!

Maria



3 comments:

  1. great projects by the design team - another fun month

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job everyone!!! Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great works, these have been such an inspiration to me. Though I don't have much supplies right now, am planning to buy along the way. And good to see my friend Riswana featured here!! I am new to paper crafting & I love it.
    Create, have fun!

    Pon Malar.

    ReplyDelete