Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Flowers!

Welcome to May! Wow, time flies by soo fast.  Well let's make May a fun Mixed Media month!

Before we get to the new challenge let's announce our Mixed Media Mojo for April!  Thanks so all who participated!!  It's so fun to see the range of mixed media projects!

This month's Mixed Media Mojo is:

SARA  with this amazing project and that's not a real tree!  Check out her blog post for details!


This months challenge is to use Flowers and the twist is Stitching - real or faux.

Check out what our amazing Design Team cooked up:

This month we welcome a fabulous guest - INGRID!













I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!

Maria

11 comments:

  1. Many Congratulations to Sara, I love your tree it is just wonderful!

    Thank you so much to Ingrid, for creating such a lovely piece of art. Ingrid has written a tutorial to go with it, so be sure to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jannet! What a wonderful surprise! And I love your flowers! What a colorful make...I'll be off for a closer look!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sara,
      Could you please email me gillslap AT yahoo.co.uk about your Guest Designer Post , and I think Maria will have a Winners Badge for you too which I will send.
      Congratulations again!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Sara and wonderful to see Ingrid's beautiful contribution to our May Flowers challenge! Amazing inspiration from the DT as always, can't wait to see what our followers create! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! And thank you for your comments on my blog!

      Delete
  3. Great inspiration from all of the Design Team! It's amazing to see so many interpretations==very diverse projects! Great to see Ingrid as Guest Designer and what a lovely take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT pieces, you are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning DT pieces, you are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful artworks you all made here. Ilove them all.
    Janet your tree stump looks amazing, very well done. WOW!
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biggest congrats to Sara Emily! What an awesome project, so worthy of this win! And DT - you have really brightened up my world with these lovely creations. Well done on your guest spot, Ingrid! Totally amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, ladies! I goofed this time! I've entered too many challenges with my project, so I understand my project will not be considered!

    ReplyDelete