Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's Time to Get Spooky!

Happy October everyone!  It's time for a new Mixed Media Mojo challenge!!  We are getting spooky this month and our twist is Bats!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!



Be sure to check out what our amazing DT did:



 



I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!


I hope you will come play along!

Maria


2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween and love these! I'm going to give it a go and make something to post! Awesome art ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous spooky entries, I am so in the mood for Halloween now! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete