Monday, October 6, 2014

World Card Making Day Winner!

Horray!  Thanks to those who participated this weekend for World Card Making Day!  I was so excited to see the creations they were all awesome!

I want to announce our randomly selected winner:


Congrats Gail!  Contact me at riann1973 at yahoo dot com

If you didn't get a chance to play along for WCMD I invite you to join us with our October challenge.


Swing on by to our OCTOBER CHALLENGE POST to link up your creation!

Can't wait to see what you create!

Maria


5 comments:

  1. Congrats Gail! I still want to see your card under a black light! Hehe! ~Niki (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and much happy dancing. So happy to be the lucky winner. Thank you

    Niki, I don't understand what black light is. I have been trying to get a better picture because in the real the colours are so much more intense and blingy. I know a couple of real photographers. Maybe me and Count Porkula will book a consult. Have a great day. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, OK, just looked up black light photography. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will make those colors POP! You can buy just the black light bulb and switch out a normal light. If you take a pic I sure want to see it! Hugs! ~Niki

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Gail! Awesome card you made! Black light photo sounds cool!

    Special thanks to all of our participants every card is awesome!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete