Monday, December 1, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo December Challenge



Welcome December!  I can't believe it's the holiday season already!  This month we are making mixed media projects for the winter holidays with a twist of ornaments.  Before we get to the beautiful creations of the design team let's announce our winner and Guest Designer for January from our November challenge!

And the winner is:  BECCA from The Damsel of Distressed!!  Becca we would love to have you as our Guest Designer for January!  Please contact Maria at riann1973 at yahoo dot com.

Now let's take a peek at what the DT Created this month:









Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with this month!! And this month's winner will be our February Guest Designer!!

Maria

6 comments:

  1. Christmas is my favorite holiday! Awesome art pieces everyone. I can't wait to see what is created for this challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects. I hope my entry counts as it is a Christmas gift, but do please yell out if not.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin-your project counts! No worries and thanks for playing. :) ~Niki (DT)

      Delete
  3. Awesome projects!! I love all the DT Created this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ornament!! Great job! And thanks for the deets~~

    ReplyDelete