Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Family Time

Hi everybody! Lucyna here. 
Today I am sharing my album page showing the family scene.
You can see my grandfather (the young man) with his siblings on the picture taken around 1933.
I can still remember my grandpa as he loved children and played a lot with me.


The photos underneath present the whole process:


gluing scraps of paper from an old book



stenciling and priming with gesso


adding some die cuts


adding microbeads and another wash of gesso


inking and misting



rubbing some Inka Gold paint


playing with stamps



stenciling some white acrylic paint


stamping the lettering.

At the end I decided to add little stamped angel watching the family.
Hope you like my project!








3 comments:

  1. Love your "family ties" Lucyna and know that is your grandfather in the old picture! What a wonderful creation. Thanks bunches for the tutorial too. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project Lucyna and lovely to see how you made it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lucyna, I love the texture and the layering .

    ReplyDelete