Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Spotty Flower Journal Page


Hi all, Hazel here, today I'm sharing a flowery journal page with you.

 

For the background I built up layers with acrylic paint, stencilling and stamping.


I stamped the flower onto spotty paper and cut it out, I also punched out circles from the same paper and stamped the words onto scrap card. After adhering the flower etc. I gave the whole page a coat of matte medium. I coloured the flower and circles with Faber Castell Pitt pens, because I'd given the page a coat of matte medium it gave me time to use the pens and spread the colour with my finger.


The stamps I used are
PaperArtsy for the flower and words and the background.
Indigo Blu for the white circles on the background.
Impression Obsession for the lines on the background.
The dotty paper is by Kaisercraft.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page Hazel, love your background and that great polka dot flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page Hazel, the polka dots are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a great piece Hazel Love the polka dots:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Hazel - FABULOUS... redo it on a canvas and hang it.... WOW... love this. j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Hazel - FABULOUS... redo it on a canvas and hang it.... WOW... love this. j.

    ReplyDelete