Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bluebird of Happiness

Barb here - sharing a card that was in my head.  I had to get it out over the week end so I could move onto other projects.

It fits into our challenge for the month - red (there are three little red hearts on the card front) and wings (one big blue bird of happiness).


and the inside says "So blank blank blank be happy"

It was done on mixed media paper with gelatos, acrylic paints, distress inks, distress paints, large and small stamps.  The sentiment was generated on the computer.

So please come join us in our monthly challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Barb, he is so cute! What an awesome little card and it makes me happy to see it. Love the background and all this yummy stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lil blue bird, so adorable! Such a wonderful card Barb!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the birds, I think I have that set fun! Great background!! Thanks so much for a fabulous post!!

    ReplyDelete