Wednesday, April 19, 2017

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD



Hey everyone! Monica here and this is my April design team post. I hope you are all having a fun month cause I know I am! I wanted to show you how I used another of my new products - the Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks. I watched a couple videos on how to use them and came up with some fun projects for them.

First off, with the theme Spring and the twist Showers I wanted to create a journal page using my new Dina Wakely Scribble sticks. This is the page I came up with.


As I said, I had watched several videos on this new product, but this is the one I followed for this page.



But then I decided that I don't want to always show you other people's videos. I need to make some of my own. I apologize in advance that it is not as good quality as the video above. I am still learning how to improve my videos, but I hope you still get the idea. I made a couple of Easter tags for the gift baskets I am sending my grandsons. Take a look at how I made them.


And here is a picture of the finished tags.


So I hope you liked my little tutorial and my projects for this month. And make sure you enter the April Challenge!

Take care and have a very crafty day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Monica I love it. Great job and awesome video! TFS!!!! I have the scribble sticks as well super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love these scribble sticks!!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete