Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Celebration/Wedding tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
Ann here and I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my project for our current challenge, Celebration with the added twist of Wedding. Enjoy!

圖像裡可能有文字

This is what my project looked like:

Step 1 : Stamp the image using VersaMark Ink Pad. Pour embossing powder over your image to cover all inked areas. Heat the embossing powder with a heating tool until completely melted.

Step 2 : I using spray inks to do a blue sprayed background. Let it dry. Lightly spritz it with water.

Step 3 : I die cut the Tim Holtz SEWING ROOM Dress Form die from the chipboard. Paint with acrylic paints.

Step 4 : Sewing the doll wedding dress.

Step 5 : I added some punched butterflies from Martha Stewart's punch and some gems over the skirt. I adhere the dress to the dress form and decorate a necklace.

And this is the completed project. I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our May Challenge. Can't wait to see what you make to link up and as always, happy creating!

Hugs & Love


Ann



5 comments:

  1. Ann, this is such a beautiful project for wedding celebration challenge. It's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Ann! I need to get some roses fabric like what you have! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete