Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Still Celebrating A Wedding

It's Cathy here today to share another wedding celebration! Have you shared your creation yet? Don't forget to celebrate...with the wedding twist! Make sure you add your link on the original post HERE

This project I went fairly traditional! Not sure why, but I think it was due to this lovely couple from the TH Paper Dolls collection. I have never used 'people" before but have to say...I love these! so many ideas for them, I want to add people to everything!

I used Ranger Distress Paper, then inked it up with my Distress Oxides in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. I then blended on some Broken China and splattered it with water so I got some droplets showing on the blue. I gave it a quick shot with my heat tool and then used embossing ink through the TH stencil and embossed with Charred Gold Embossing Powder from Emerald Creek. I inked the chipboard quote pieces with the Broken China as well.

I dug through my Paper Dolls and found this adorable couple and they fit the theme just right! I coloured in the roses for the bride in red. I then embossed two heart charms with the Charred Gold, just the right touch to go with the quote.

And here is the completed project!






A close up of the bridal flowers. I love this couple and you could customize the coloured roses to go with the colours of the wedding you might be attending and giving this too.

You can see the gorgeous blue in the background and the splats I got from the water, and then that gorgeous melty goodness of the Charred Gold.

And you can't have an important event with out your little 4 legged family! :)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to share your creations with us :) 

Have a great day everyone!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment