Sunday, May 21, 2017

Zombie Bride and Groom Card Tutorial

For the May Challenge at Mixed Media Mojo the theme was Celebration with a Wedding Twist.  Christina Sedora fellow DT Member at MMM and I LOVE the Tim Holtz Zombie Man die! So I had to use it for this month's challenge! Let's get started!


For this card, I used  Sizzix I Love You embossing folder, Tim Holtz Zombie Die, Tim Holtz Accessories Die for Hat and tie, Jolee Bride dress, Tim Holtz Flowers.
I first embossed the A7 card with the embossing folder.  The card is bigger than the embossing folder so I left a border around the embossed portion.


After die cutting two zombies, I painted them with Distress Peeled Paint by Tim Holtz. This is the perfect color for zombies!!!  Then I die cut the groom zombie with black card stock to make his zombie tuxedo, die cut with black paper for the top hat and tie.  I used pink glitter paper to die cut the hearts. This is all in the Tim Holtz Accessory dies.


For the Zombie Bride, I used Jolee satin stickers for the Bridal Gown, I used Tim Holtz Silver sparkle washi tape for the gloves, a little sprig of tulle for the veil and Tim Holtz Flowers for her bouquet.


To finish up the card, I die cut some glitter hearts from the Tim Holtz Accessory die and used Tim Holtz Chit Chats for the bottom sentiment! This was a great card to make and very easy to make!


Please join us at the May Challenge at https://mixedmediamojo.blogspot.com/

Thanks Juli


No comments:

Post a Comment